NYC Women’s Travel Pants
- 2 large pockets are sealed with a discrete zipper to keep your tampons, lip balm, and money from falling out and thieves from pick-pocketing you.
- Fitted waistband shows off feminine physique and works well for nights out.
- Loose pant leg leaves room to stretch and move freely when exploring new places (or napping!).
- Removable belt cinches the waist with fitted tops and can removed when wearing looser tops or allowing the food baby to breathe.
- Silky soft fabric made from sustainably grown Eucalyptus trees.
- Model is 5″5 and wearing a size M.
- Free shipping + returns!
See our sizing guide to choose the perfect fit.
001 NYC Women’s Travel Pants
Living in the city that never sleeps means requires clothing that adapts to every new situation and setting for you. Meet the 001 NYC Women’s Travel Pants merging form and function. (Tl;dr: you’ll want to keep these silky smooth pants on you 24/7 as you go about your day and night.)
Stylish with a removable belt, cinched elastic waistband and timeless straight leg style, you can wear these pants straight from work to weekend. Dress them up with a collared shirt for work, throw on a T-shirt and fall asleep in their silky soft caress, then style with a fitted top for cocktails with the ladies. These pants are the 10% of your wardrobe you wear 90% of the time. Check out our style guide for proof.
We are creating “women-sized pockets”. Gone are the days of fake pockets or pockets that barely fit a lip balm. Store all your essentials (find out just how much you can fit in the pockets here) in two large pockets that lay flat against your legs and are easy to access while sitting. Our pants are complete with a discrete zipper to secure your valuables and prevent them from falling out or being at risk from pick-pocketers. Travel stress-free with Kezari pockets.
Oh, and our pants are made out of the holy grail of sustainable fabrics. Meet Tencel-LYOCELL, a fabric sourced from sustainably harvested eucalyptus leaves in Europe, they require 3x less water during their production. The fabric is also breathable, moisture-absorbent (adapts to heat/cold), and super silky soft. They are also ‘cold wash’ meaning a) you save water and energy with every laundry cycle and b) they’re easy to keep clean while traveling (unlike actual silk which needs to be dry cleaned).
To see the pants in the wild check out @kezaritravels
Weight .5 kg Size
S, M, L
Amalfi Blue, Himalayan Gray